- Typically found at a workplace or on-street location.
- Provides 7kw power at 32 amps single phase.
- Containing Type 2 Mode 3 sockets.
- RFID access, LED static indication.
- MID energy metering screen.
- OCPP compliant embedded communication system.
EC Charging offers a flexible package from delivery only to a complete turnkey solution including:
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) has approved EC Charging to supply and install EV charging posts to both domestic and commercial energy users.
The EC Charging team has over 20 years’ experience and is the number one supplier for EV charging stations in Ireland. Our stations can be wall mounted, ground mounted or built to specific customer requirements.
Its open architecture and intelligent design future proof the chargers and extend the product’s life span. All our stations are type 2, mode 3 sockets which are compatible with all AC Electric Vehicles in Europe.
For further information or to discuss your project specific needs, please contact us on 0203 936 4558 or contact us by email.