EC Charging’s Electric Car Charging Stations identify the customer, open the charging station and transfer grid power to the vehicle.
- Twin Charger supplies 16 amp or 32 amp loads or a combination of both allowing two cars to be charged simultaneously from one terminal. Type 2 socket, Mode 3.
- EC Charging Tag (RFID) proximity card allows a customer safe and secure access to the terminal authorises payment, and starts the charging session.
- The LED Display is easily identifiable and ensures the exterior lighting is visible from a distance which indicates if the charger is free (green), in use (blue) or out of order (red).
- Intelligent Metering for energy metering in accordance with the MID (Measurement Instrument Directive).
- Stainless Steel Casing ensuring durability and reliability.
- Residual Current Protection RCD Type A or Type B (optional) ensures optimum safety and compliance with international safety standards and, because of its Type B option qualities, and it has been awarded the Renault ZE Ready Certification.
- Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) defines a European wide communications standard for chargepoints to communicate with central or network systems. The current OCPP standard is version 1.5, which is incorporated in our current range.
For further information or to discuss your project specific needs, please contact us on 0203 936 4558 or contact us by email.